If we have not negotiate otherwise I suggest to follow these guides:
- Please use Disc-at-once recordings only (Usually track-at-once recordings have these 2 sec. gaps between songs)
- Please use blanks with some names and avoid the thin ones. If you want to know more about blanks and their quality I recommend to read this article.
- Please don't place any fillers on the discs! I prefer to have only one show on the disc(s) and not a "compilation" of different performances.
- Usually I send the cd-r's without jewel cases to reduce transport costs
- I do only trade for Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gary Moore and Peter Green, so don't ask me to trade for others
- I don't accept blank trades anymore. Don't even try to ask, please!
- I really want to have a boot as close to the original as possible, so if you have cover scans please provide them in any way (e. g. send them via email)
- It's no problem for me to copy videos (only PAL-SECAM), so if you want some just ask!
- Finally, stay in touch with me during the trading process. Drop me a line when you send or receive the cd-r's.